Friday, December 26, 2014

Stampin up- Sneak peak- Sheltering tree

I  hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas with you family and Friends.
We had a nice Christmas, we had a nice breakfast as a family and Zac and I cooked the Christmas dinner for our family. Then we went and visited my family. 
Sorry I did not post yesterday I just spent a relaxing day with my family.
For today I have for you a card made using Sheltering tree. 


Products I used are......
Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Ink: Early Esspresso, Old Olive, and Black Stazon  
Paper: Crumb cake, Real Red and Whisper White
Other:  Top Note die, Big Shot and Large Polka Dots Embossing folder.

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...