Monday, December 22, 2014

Stampin up occasions catalog sneak peak- Love is Kindess

Sorry I did not have a post up for you all yesterday. I woke up sick with a sore throat and head cold and it just zapped all my energy.
Feeling a little better today so I have a card to share with you it uses the new  single stamp called Love is kindess.
I actually cut my stamp into two the flowers and the saying. This way I could use them together or seperate.


Products I used are......
Stamps: Love is Kindness
Ink: Black Stazon 
Paper: Coastal cabana, Calypso Coral  and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Large polka dots embossing folder, Calypso Coral marker, crushed curry marker, pistachio pudding marker, 1 1/4 inch circle punch and best day ever dsp (Saleabration)

 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

Stop by tomorrow for another sneak peak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...