Saturday, December 20, 2014

Occasions catalog sneak peak - petal Potpourri

So in love with this new stamp set and matching punch. I also love the Best day ever dsp that you can get for free with a 50.00 purchase.

Products I used are......
Stamps:  Petal Potpourri and Remembering your birthday.
Ink: Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral 
Paper: Coastal Cabana , Calypso Coral and Whisper White
Other: Best Day Ever Dsp, 1/2 inch circle punch and Flower Medallion punch.


 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack cli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...