Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Stampin up saleabration catalog sneak peak - Lotus Blossom

When I seen this stamp set demonstrated at our catalog premiere I knew I just had to have it. It is a 3 time stamp and it tells you which to stamp first it is a beautiful stamp set.




Products I used are......
Stamps: Lotus Blossom and Remembering your birthday 
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White
Other: Big Shot,Deco Label Framelits and moonlight dsp 

 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...