Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sneak Peak- Occasions catalog- Petal Potpourri take 2

Today I have another card for you using the Petal potpourri stamp set. I love love love this stamp set and matching punch. I always love stamps who have matching punches as the make quick and cute cards for me and I love flowers too. 
This stamp set and matching punch is a bundle in the new occasions catalog. 
the occasions catalog will be available to order from January 6,2015. if you are in need of a occasions catalog and you don't already have an demonstrator I would love to send you one just e-mail me. 


 

Products I used are......
Stamps: Petal Potpourri and remembering your Birthday
Ink: Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake
Paper: Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Other:  Best day Ever dsp, Flower Medallion punch, 1/2 circle punch

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...