Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sneak Peak- Sheltering tree

Happy New Years Eve.
This is a great stamp set called Sheltering tree and it is awesome. It makes for a very great set for all seasons. 
 I hope you all have a wonderful new Years eve. I will be spending time with my sister and a bunch of teenagers. My Niece is having some friends over and My son is going there for a while, then when we come home and play cards and board games with hubby and just enjoy some family time.





Products I used are......
Stamps: Sheltering tree and Lotus Blossom
Ink:  Old Olive, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Black Stazon 
Paper: Baked brown sugar, crushed curry, coastal cabana and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Best day ever dsp
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...