Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Thank you- Four Feathers

Welcome back, Today I have for you my October Thank you card. Everyone who orders off me in the month of October will receive one of these cards from me.
I seen this card on Pinterest and loved it. So I decided I needed to make it I changed the colors and the saying but love how it turned out. 








Products I used are....
Stamps:  Four Feathers and Good Greetings
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo and Smokey Slate
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo and Whisper White
Other:  Paper Snips

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                   Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...