Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bravo stamp set- Way to go

So when you have no inspiration what do you do. Well for me I go to Pinterest and I find a card I like. I usually change the color and add my own twist to it. 
Today I have for you another Pinterest inspired card.





Products I used are....
Stamps:  Bravo and Work of Art
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz and Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White
Other:  Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, What's up punch

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                   Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...