Monday, September 29, 2014

CCC-15 - Creative Challenge Club Sketch card 15- Seasons greetings

Welcome back, I am sorry I did not have anything for you yesterday. Last week was a very busy week for me. I volunteered at my sons school and we had a few dogs shows, So it was very busy and I never got a post ready for Sunday. I promise I will have a project life layout this Sunday. I have started my sons High school album and made a lot of progress and will share with you.

Now onto today's post, today I have my  creative challenge club card for you.

Todays Sketch 

Creative Challenge Club   you can click here and go see what the design team has done with this sketch and you can also link up your card.


Products I used are....
Stamps:  Bright and Beautiful
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler 
Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Star Framelits, Scallop Border Punch, Trim a tree dsp

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                                Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

2 comments:

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...