Saturday, September 27, 2014

Blended Bloom

Here is a nice quick card that I made using the Blended Bloom

Products I used are....
Stamps; Blended Bloom and Good Greetings
Ink:  Black Stazon and Hello Honey 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey and Whisper WHite
Other: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch.
Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Crumb Cake Marked and Hello Honey Marker.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net

                                                Please stop by tomorrow for More  sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...