Saturday, August 30, 2014

Wondrous wreath-Fall




Today, I have for you a great fall card using the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set I decided to try the wreath with fall colors.

For this card I took a 4 1/4 x 11 inch piece of cardstock and scored it at 5 1/2 which makes the card base.
1.) Take 4 x 5 1/4 piece of pumpkin pie and added it to the card base. 
2.) now take a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of crumb cake card stock and I used the hardwood background stamp and inked it in Early Espresso ink and stamped 
3.)  Next take a large scrap of whisper white and I stamped the 1st wreath image in Daffodil Delight, the second Image in pumpkin pie and the third image in early espresso. I also stamped the bow and the hanger image in Cherry Cobbler. 
4.) I took the matching framelits and the big shot and cut out the images.
 5. ) I then attached the weath, Hanger and the bow to the front of my card using snail.
6.) I took a 3/4 inch x 2 inch piece of whisper white and I stamped Thankful for you from the good greetings stamp set and then flagged the end using my paper snips.

Products I used are.....
Stamps:
 Wondrous Wreath and Good Greetings
Ink:
Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Paper:
Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake
Other:
Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Big Shot

IF you would like to order any other these products please head over to my store...
http://robertatimmons.stampinup.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...