Friday, August 29, 2014

Festival of trees

Here is my card for today.



So I stared this card with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of cardstock. 
Next is a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 piece of crumb cake.
I then cut a piece of whisper white 2 x 3 1/2. I used the angled tag topper punch to create the tag. I used cherry cobbler seam binding and linen thread and tied it to tag.
I then stamped the bottom of the tree from festival of trees stamp set in early espresso. I took scrap whisper white and stamped the tree in garden green and stamped garland with cherry cobbler then  cut it using tree punch. 
I then I cut two banners one from trim a tree dsp and one of crumb cake. I stamped Merry and bright from the good greetings stamp set on the crumb cake then attached to tag.

Stamps: Good greetings and Festival of trees
ink: Garden green, early espresso and cherry cobbler
Paper: Crumb cake and Whisper white
Other: Trim the tree dsp, Angeled tag topper,
Lucky stars embossing folder, tree punch, cherry cobbler seam binding and linen thread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...