Monday, September 1, 2014

Creative Challenge Club -CCC11- Color Challenge

Today is Monday so that means I have another Creative Challenge club card for you. I love doing this challenge every Monday. I love to see what everyone comes up with.

Here is my bits and pieces I cut for my card that I knew I wanted to use.




For the Creative Challenge Club color challenge we were challenged to use Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry.

Here is my Card that I made.
1.)  I took a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of whisper white card stock and I scored it at 4 1/4 and folded on the score lines. I also used the corner rounder on all 4 corners.
2.) next I cute a piece of crumb cake at 4 x 5 1/4 and I rounded all the corners on it. then I ran it through the big shot with the lucky stars embossing folder.
3.) I cut a piece of Crushed curry at 2x4 and I rounded two corners and used the Angled tag topper punch on other end to create tag, On the rounded end i used the Confetti star punch. then I layered a 2 x 2 piece of island indigo behind the crushed curry tag. I then stamped the saying which comes from the Mingle all the way stamp set in Black Stazon ink. I added some island indigo ribbon to complete the tag. and adhered the tag to the card base.
4.)  I used pumpkin pie and Mossy Meadow paper and used the fun fall framelits and I cut out the three pumpkins and two each of two different leaves. 
I then used my Project life black pen to ad stitching and I added the pumpkins and leaves to my card.


Products I used are:
Stamps: Mingle all the way
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Island Indigo
Other: Angled tag topper punch, Confetti start Punch, Fall Fun Framelits, Project Life Pens, Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing folder.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
http:robertatimmons.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...