Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mojo Monday- Sneak Peak- Wondrous wreath

Today I have for you my Mojo Monday Sketch card. I used two sneak peak stamp sets Good Greetings and Wondrous Wreath.

I love how this card turned out and am loving getting a early start to my Christmas cards.

I used a 5 1/2 x8 1 1/2 piece of white cardstock for the card base.
I then added a 4x5 1/4 piece of cherry cobbler. I took a 3x4 piece of trim the tree dsp added to middle.
I took a piece of crumb cake and embossed it with the decorative dots embossing folder and added it.
Next I used pear pizzaz ink and stamped the part 1 of wreath, I used garden green on part two and cherry cobbler on part 3. I used crumb cake for wreath hanger and bow. Then I used the framelits and big shot and cut them out and added to card. I used a scrap of white stamped Merry Christmas and then flagged it with my paper snips and added it to card.
I hope you are enjoying my sneak peaks stop by tomorrow for another sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...