Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sneak Peak Fall Fest

Sorry I did not post yesterday it was my son's first day of Senior year and I totally forgot about putting up a post.

Today I have for you a sneak peak from the holiday catalog. Stamp set is called fall fest and you can bundle it with matching framelits.  I also used a set called good greetings this is a hostess set available August 28th if you have a 300.00 party.

For this card, I used a whisper white card bases 5 1/2 X 8 1/2. Then I layered a piece of pumpkin pie 4 x 5 1/4. Next layer is whisper white it is 3 3/4 x 5.
I took a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of crumb cake and stamped the hardwood background stamp in early espresso.  I then cut it into strips to make the fence.
I then used pumpkin pie to stamp pumpkins, real red, daffodil delight, old olive and early espresso ink to stamp the leaves. I used the big shot and the matching framelits to cut them all out. Then layered them on the card.

Hope you enjoyed this sneak peak check back tomorrow for another great card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...