Monday, August 18, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 09- Festival of trees sneak peak

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 09

Here is my creative Challenge Club Sketch 09. I used a few sneak peaks from the upcoming holiday catalog. 
I used a whisper white card base cut at 4 1/4 x11
Then I took a piece of crumb cake 4 x 5 1/4
The dsp is 3 3/4 x 5 it is a sneak peak from the trim a tree dsp pack ($6.95) 
I took a 1 inch x 4 piece of crumb cake and wrapped it with white bakers twine. 
I punchesd a piece of crumb cake with the 2 3/4 in. Scallop circle. Then I punched a 2 inch circle punch and punched it in whisper white. I took a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped a tree from sneak peak Festival of trees. I used the coordinating punch yo punch it out then I layered the tree on the circle and scalloped circle. Added to card using Stampin dementionals.  
I used the saying from a sneak peak good greetings stamp set and punch it out with word window punch.

I hope you enjoyed my card and check back tomorrow for another card made with a  sneak peak from the holiday catalog. 



3 comments:

Kit Monday- Your Day To Shine

   Hello and Happy Monday! Every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Your Day to Shine Kit.   ...