Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

I don't send out New years cards, but if you follow my blog you know I make and send out a lot of Birthday cards.
My New Years Resolution for 2014 is to make and send out more cards just to let people know I am thinking of them.
Here is todays card share,using new product from the Occasions catalog which goes live January 3, 2014 (Which also hapoens to be my birthday)

Stamps:Petite Petals
Ink: Island Indigo and Gumball Green
Paper: Island Indigo and White
Other: Petite Petals punch, 21/2 inch Circle Punch, Watercolor wonder dsp.

Thanks for stopping in come back tomorrow for another great card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...