Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy birthday to my daddy!!!

Today is my daddys birthday, he would have been 72 this year. He has been gone since June 11,2004 and I miss him so much.

So my card that I have to share today is a great birthday. It also shows off some new product from the occasions catalog that goes live tomorrow.

Stamps:Another Great year,Petite petals
Ink: Real Red and Crumb Cake
Paper:Real Red,Crumb Cake and White
Other: Petite Petals punch, tasteful trim  die


My Daddy in his recliner holding my son Zac
this is a layout I did for my album of my daddy.

then here is my card share for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...