Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stamp kits of the Month- January

Stamp Kit ofthe Month -January
Here is a picture of the January stamp kit of the month. 
Every month I will be doing a new stamp kit.
Kits are 35.00 and include
Stamp set (valued at 19.95 or less)(Clear Mount extra charge for wood mount)
6 completed cards (2 each of 3 designs already complete for you)
Envelopes
Information sheet with measurements for each card and complete list of items used.

If you wish to order the Stamp kit of the Month please e-mail me for payment arrangements. Must be paid for before the 15th of the month. I will place order for these the 15th then get the kit to you by end of the month.

Email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com or call me 740-601-2396
Thank you for stopping by and check back later for my first card share of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...