Thursday, July 18, 2024

Memory Keeping- Spotlight in Nature

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I have another layout for my 6x8 personal album.  If  you have  follow me for a while you know I lost my Husband in February 2024, we were together 27 years and married almost 25.  I have been creating 6x8 layouts and adding them to a personal album . These layouts have my personal Journaling that I add after  I take the photo to share or I simple add it to the back.
 

 For this Card:

Basic White- 6 x 8 1/4

Pool Party- 31/4 x 4 1/4, 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 also scrap to cut letters for title and banner from the nested essential dies.

Lemon Lolly- 1/4 x 6 and a Banner from the Nested essential dies.

I embossed both banners with the eyelet 3D embossing folder

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...