Friday, July 19, 2024

Friday Focus! Spotlight in Nature

 


 Hello and Happy Friday! On Fridays I CASE a card from wither the 2024-2025 Catalog or online. This card is CASED from the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog page 69.  I used the Spotlight in Nature Bundle

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Copper Clay - 4 x 5 1/4

Country Woods Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5

Basic White 3 1/4 Circle

Copper Clay 1/4 x 1 3/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...