Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Card Sketch- Spotlight in Nature

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am using another card Sketch from page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog.  I am using the Spotlight in Nature bundle.  I also used a new embossing folder called Dashing Designs. I love the look that embossing folders give to my projects.
 

 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

 Pool Party- 4 x 5 1/4 embossed with Dashing Design Embossing folder

Basic White 2 1/4 x 3 1/2

Basic White Bakers Twine

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...