Thursday, June 27, 2024

Memory Keeping! Charming Lily Pond

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I  have a great 6 x 8 1/2 Layout for you today using the Charming Duck Pond and the Lily Pond Designers Series Paper. I  have been creating 6 x 8 1/2 Layouts for my personal album and I am excited to get pictures for this layout. 


 For this Layout:

Smoky Slate- 6 x 8 1/2

Basic White- 2 3/4 x 3 ( 2 Pieces) and a heartfelt hexagon punched and cut in half

Lilly Pond Designer Series Paper- 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scrap to cut out the ducks


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Coffee and Cards Class! Frosted Forrest!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...