Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Card Sketch- Charming Duck Pond


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I am happy To share with you another Card Sketch, I am using the Lily Pond Lane Suite.  I am in love with these cut little ducks. The lily Pond Lane Designer Series Paper is amazing too.




 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Granny Apple Green- 4 x 5 1/4

 Lilly Pond Designer Series Paper-  3 3/4 x 3 3/4

Basic White- Cut a Banner from the Happy Little things Dies

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Frosted Forrest

  Hello and Happy Thursday! thanks for stopping by for Memory Keeping Thursday. I created this 6x8 album for my personal album. I am very mu...