Friday, June 28, 2024

Friday Focus! Charming Lily Pond

 

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I am CASING a card from page 44 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I used the Charming Duck Pond and Lilly Pond Designer Series Paper. I think one of the best things aobut our Annual catalog is all the projects that you can CASE.


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Pretty Pink- 4 x 5 1/4

Basic White- 3 1/ 2x 4 1/2 

Lilly Pond Designer Series Paper-  1 x 3 1/2 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

June Paper Pumpkin - Life is Sweet!

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my June  Paper Pumpk...