Thursday, May 30, 2024

Memory Keeping! Country Flowers

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a 6x8 scrapbook page that I created for my Personal album.  I started a personal album in January with my all about me pages. I then decided after I lost my wonderful hubby in February that I would continue to create layouts of me and stories I want to tell about my grief and about our many years together. So this is a page I created for April and it  was at  the 2 month anniversary of loosing him. my plan is to type Journaling and attach it to the back of this page.  But right now this is what I tell my self, just take it one day at a time. Sometimes on bad days I have to take it one hour at a time.

 For this Layout:

Misty Moonlight- 6 x 8 1/2 and scrap for the Tea Pot

Petal Pink- 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 

County Wood Designer Series Paper- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Pool Party and Petal Pink- Cut flowers

Soft Sea Foam- Cut stems and leaves

Basic white- Cute a Deckled Rectangle

Basic Black and Petal Pink- cut out the title


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...