Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wacky Wednesday! Country Flowers

 

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have another great Card Sketch for you, this card above I created using the card sketch. You can find the card sketches on page 22 of the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. There are no measurements on those card Sketches but each week will be sharing with you the measurements of the cards I use.


  For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4

Misty Moonlight- 4 x 5 1/4

Country Woods Designer Series Paper-  9 pieces 1/2 x 3 3/4 

Basic White Circle cut with the Deckled Circle



Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...