Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday Focus - Country Flowers

 

Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I have CASED a card from page 48 of the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog.  I have enjoyed using the Country Flowers this week and I think this card is perfect card to finish out out week.


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Misty Moonlight- 4 x 5 1/4

Country Lace Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5 

Country Wood- Stamp and Cut out the Stool

Basic White and Crumb Cake- Cut out the Jug- Stamp Greeting on the Crumb Cake

Wild Wheat- Stems and Leaves

Petal Pink- Flowers

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...