Thursday, January 4, 2024

Memory Keeping Thursday! Hot Air Balloon

 


 Hello and Happy Thursday! Today, I am Sharing a layout that I created to use as My Title Page for my 20204 One Little Word album. I then Changed my Word and I loved how the layout turned out so I took the One little Word card off and added a photo of my Chunky Monkey and I will just add this Layout to my 6x8 album. I have a 6x8 album from Stampin'UP! and i just added special layouts to it and this is one I will add. I am so happy that  I was able to repurpose the layout.

 


 

For this Layout:

Basic White-5 3/4 x 8 1/4

Lighter than Air Designer Series Paper-  2 1/4 x 5 3/4 

Lighter that Air Designer Series Paper-A  6x6 that I cut the Hot Air Balloons from

Fresh Freesia- Cut out the Clouds

Products I used are........

Hot Air Balloon Bundle # 162755 $45.00

Lighter than Air Designer Series Paper #162747 $12.50

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...