Friday, January 5, 2024

Friday Focus!-Hot Air Balloon

 

 Hello and Happy Friday!  This card is a card that I CASED for Friday Focus. On Friday's I CASE a card from one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs using that weeks Bundle or Stamp set. 

This week I have been using the Hot Air Balloon Bundle from the New January-April Mini catalog. 

This card can be found on page 34, the card on in the catalog is a different sized card I just created it as a traditional card. 


 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Balmy Blue - 4 x 5 1/4- Stamp Balloons on this piece using Balmy Blue

Basic White- Stamp the Balloon

Lemon Lolly- Cut out the Basket

Fresh Freesia- Cut out Balloons

Basic White - 1/2 x 1 1/4- Stamp "Just a Note" then use snips to flag end

Products I used are........

Hot Air Balloon Bundle #162755 $45.00

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...