Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Wacky Wednesday! Hot Air Ballon


 
 Hello and Happy Wednesday! For 2024 I will be doing Wacky Wednesday every Wednesday. I will be doing a 3 week rotation. One week will be Color challenge ( this week) , second week will be Fun Fold and third week will be fun Fold. 
 Starting January 10th, 2024 I will begin doing lives again. I will be live at 12 pm each Wednesday. 
Right now 1 live a week is all I can do with taking care of my family, I hope everyone understands.
 
 This weeks Color Challenge is above.  If you wish to play along Create a card using the colors above and share on the Stamp With Roberta VIP group. I will choose one person each when the new color challenge post and send them a little something. 
 
For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Fresh Freesia- 4 x 5 1/4

Azure Afternoon- 3 3/4 x 5 

Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 - Basics 3D Embossing Folder- Crosshatch

Basic White for stamping greeting and Hot Air Balloon

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #6- time to celebrate

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my August Paper Pump...