Friday, December 1, 2023

November Paper Pumpkin - Warm Wishes

 

 

 


 Hello and Happy Saturday!

Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you the November Paper Pumpkin- Warm Wishes.  I am excited for this Kit. I sat and put them together I added two single Reeses to them and I plan on taking them to the Hospital this week when I go and see my Hubby and give them to the Nurses.

watch the Video from Paper Pumpkin on how to assemble here- November Paper Pumpkin Warm Wishes

December Paper pumpkin Kit:

 


 

About The Kit

Kit Name: All the Best 

This kit includes:

  • 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
  • 9 coordinating envelopes.
  • 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
  • 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set.
  • Embellishments.
  • Specialty gold foil die cuts.
  • Enough adhesive to finish the project.
  • Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path

 



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...