Friday, December 1, 2023

Friday Focus- Festive Fun!

 

 Hello and Happy Friday! Today, For Friday Focus I CASED this card from  page 13 of the September- December Mini Catalog.  Just a Reminder that the Last Chance List posted last week and things are selling out fast, if there is anything you are wanting please don't wait.

 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Shaded Spruce- 4 x 5 1/4

Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5 

Real Red - 3 x 4- used snips to angel the top for tag

Old Olive- 3 x 4- used snips to angel the top for tag

Basic White- Deckled Circle

 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...