Monday, December 4, 2023

Week #10- 12 weeks of Christmas

 


  Hello and Happy Monday! today, We have Week #10 of our 12 weeks of Christmas.

 Week #10- Christmas Ornament- Using the Deckled Circle.

 I ordered my Photos from Snapfish, I always order my photos from there and they have sales alot. So it is my place of Choice.  i had pictures printed in 4 x 4 . I then used the Deckled Circles to cut out my picture to fit on the wooden Circle.

Video- Week #10 - 12 Weeks of Christmas!Christmas Ornament

 

 For this Project;

I order photos from Snapfish in 4x4 size.

I ordered Modge Podge , twine and the Wooded circles from Amazon. 

i bought foam brushes from Dollar tree



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...