Thursday, November 30, 2023

Memory Keeping Festive Fun!

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Thanks for joining me for another Memory Keeping Thursday. I love how this layout turned out and I can not wait to tale pictures and add them. 

This is a traditional 12x12 Layout and I used the Festive Fun Stamp set.

 

 

For this Layout:

Basic White-12x12

Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper- 7 1/2 x 12 and 2 1/2 x 1 2

Shaded Spruce- 2 pieces- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 2 x 4 

Real Red- 2 Pieces - 4 1/4 x 6 1/4  

Basic White- 1 3/4 x 3 3/4

Basic White- 2 Large deckled Circles and 1 Deckled Rectangle


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...