Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Fun Fold- Festive Fun!

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I am happy to report that My Husband is improving I will not be live for our Fun Fold Wednesday Live this week. I am hoping to find some time to record video for next week. 

I will have a list of Measurements and supplies Below. I am using the Festive Fun Stamp set again today. 


For this Card:

Pretty Peacock-5 1/2 x 7 1/2 - Score at 3 1/4 

Pretty Peacock- Cut using the Countryside Corner Dies ( largest one) Score at 3 1/2

Basic White- Cut using the Countryside Corner Dies ( 2nd Largest one)  

Basic White- 4 x 51/4 ( inside)

A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper- 3 x 5 1/4


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...