Thursday, October 19, 2023

Memory Keeping- Rustic Crate

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday!  I am glad you stopped by for another Memory Keeping Thursday. Today, I have for you a 12x12 traditional layout. I used the Rustic Crate Bundle and All about Autumn Designer series paper. I know this paper is on back order. Please reach out to me if you are wanting to order this paper. I can add you to my list, and I will text or email you when it is available again.

 

For this Layout!

12 x 12 Pecan Pie ( neutral 12 x 12 cardstock)

2 x 6 - 2 Pieces - All About Autumn Designer Series Paper( pumpkin)

1 x 4 - 2 Pieces- All About Autumn Designer Series Paper( Pretty Peacock)

Pumpkin Pie -2 Pieces - 4 x6 and 4 x 4 

Basic white- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...