Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday Focus- Rustic Crate

 

 Hello and Happy Friday!     I CASED this card from page 46 of the 2023 September - December Mini Catalog. One of my favorite things about the Stampin'UP! catalogs is all the inspiration that is available. I sit down with my catalog and make a list of all the cards I would like to CASE.

Do you CASE cards?

 

 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Lost lagoon- 4 x 5 1/4- Stamp the Create wood piece all over using the Mossy Meadow ink

Mossy Meadow-2 Pieces - 3/4 x 3 3/4

Soft Sea Foam- 2 inch Circle

Basic White- 3 x 4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...