Thursday, October 5, 2023

Heartfelt Hexagon- August One Little Word!

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I am excited to share with you my August one little word. I have tried to do the one little word project before and  I struggled with it and usually end up quitting. So this year I was every excited again to participate. I did January and February no problem. March came and I struggled and ended up setting the project to the side.  So at the end of September I started going back and working on my Pages and putting it together.

So here is August layouts. I am in love with the Delightful Floral Designer Series Paper it was a special release for September. I also pulled in the Heartfelt Hexagon bundle that Stampin'UP! released in time for world card making day.



 

 For this Card:

Left Side; top

4x6 Calypso Coral 

1 x 4 Delightfully Floral Designer Series Paper

Left Side Bottom

4 x 6 Delightfully Floral Designer Series Paper

Basic White- Punch with Hexagon Punch


Right Side

5 3/4 x 8 1/4- Calypso Coral

2 x 5 3/4- Delightfully Floral Designer Series Paper

6 Hexagons from Basic White


- I used different Stampin' Write markers to journal

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...