Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Fun Fold- Heartfelt Hexagon!


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I have a great fun fold card for your today. I am using the Delightful Floral Designer Series Paper which is part of the Special Release

 

Video- Fun Fold- Heartfelt Hexagon

On Saturday Stampin'UP! is hosting a World Card Making Day event and this is one of the bundles they will be using. 

 Stampin'UP! World Card Making Day Event

You can join click here to register.


 


For this Card:

Fresh Freesia- 4 1/4 x 11 - Score at 5 1/2- Cut 2 3/4 

Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4

 Delightful Floral Designer Series Paper- 2 1/4 x 4 (2 Pieces)

Basic White- Scrap to stamp the Hexagon and punch out

Products I used are........

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...