Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Focus- Heartfelt Hexagon!

 

 

Hello and Happy Friday! I am Loving creating with the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle. I went looking online for a card to CASE as the bundle is not in a catalog. I seen the card below and decided I would CASE it. 

 

If you purchase this Bundle I would love to see what you created with it. Also reminder the World card making day event with Stampin'UP! is tomorrow



 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Blackberry Bliss- 4 x 5 1/4

Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 

Delightfully Floral Designer Series Paper- 3 Hexagons

Blackberry bliss - 2 Hexagons

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...