Thursday, September 7, 2023

Memory Keeping - Beary Cute

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today is Memory Keeping Thursday so I am sharing this adorable Layout using the Beary Cute Bundle.   I am enjoying creating layouts. You will notice at least for the month of September that the Bundle I am using for the Coffee and Cards Class to go on Tuesdays. I will be using the same bundle for Fun Fold Wednesday, Memory Keeping Thursday and Friday Focus. 

I am doing this as I want you to have lots of ideas for that bundle. If you want to purchase the bundle and get the Coffee and card Class to go! you will have a few other ideas too.


 For this Layout:

Pretty Peacock- 12x12

A Walk in the Forest- 11 x 11  and 1 x 4

Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - 2 Pieces

Garden Green-  31/2 x 4 1/4 and scrap for letters

Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 and 1 1/2 x 5 1/4

Pecan Pie- Stamp two bears and punch out.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...