Friday, September 8, 2023

Friday Focus- Beary Cute

 

Hello and Happy Friday! Today, For Friday Focus I Cased this card from Page 67 of the 2023 September - December Mini Catalog. I used the Beary Cute Bundle again.  I love the all the card samples in the New Mini Catalog. I enjoy casing cards from our catalogs.  

Which is your favorite Bundle in the new 2023 September-- December Mini Catalog?



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Smoky Slate- 4 x 5 1/4

One Horse open Sleigh Designer Series Paper- 4x4

Basic White-3 x 4 - 1 x 2

Pretty Peacock-  1 1/4 xx 2 1/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...