Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Fun Fold- Beary Cute- Pull tab card


 Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today, I am sharing this adorable Fun Fold card.  This is a Pull tab card.

I love the Beary cute bundle, it is adorable and fun for everyday cards and Christmas cards too.

I am also using the A Walk in the Forest Designer series paper, this paper can be found on page 5 of the 2023 September - December Catalog. 

A Walk in the Forrest DSP is a special paper, it is part of the Stampin'UP! Making a Difference, That means 3.00 of each package of paper , This year we’re supporting Marine Toys for Tots in the United States

 Fun Fold- Beary Cute Bundle Video

 

 

 For this Card:

Pecan Pie- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- Scorea t 4 1/4

Basic White- 2 Pieces- 4 x 5 1/4

Pretty Peacock- 3 5/8 x 5 

 A Walk in the Wild Designer Series Paper- 3 3/8 x 4 1/2

Pecan Pie- 2 x 6 1/4, punch with a tag topper punch then score at 2 and 2 1/4

Pecan Pie - Stylish Shape- 2nd Largest to smallest

Pretty Peacock- 2 1/8 x 2 1/8

Basic White- Stylish Shape-3rd Largest to smallest

Pecan Pie- scrap for the bear


Products I used are........

 

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...