Thursday, September 28, 2023

Memory Keeping- Autumn Leaves

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! I have a amazing 12x12 Layout for you that I created using the Autumn Leaves bundle. I mostly used the Dies but I love the bundle. 

Fall is my Favorite time of the year and I love taking photos of the Hubby when he rides the mower and picks up leaves. I cant wait to add those pictures to the layout. 


 For this Layout:

Pecan Pie-12x12 ( neutrals 12x12 Cardstock)

Real Red - 4 1/2 x 6 1/2

Wild Wheat- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4

Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Wild Wheat, Real Red- Cut with the Autumn Dies and Some i stamped he veins in Memento Black and then cut out.

Basic White- Stamp Fall in Memento Black and then Punch with Best Label Punch

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...