Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Fun Fold- Autumn Leaves

 Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I have a great fun fold card for your today. I am using the Autumn Leaves and the All about Autumn Designer series Paper. This paper is on back order until around  October 9th, 2023. If you would like me to send you a text or Email when it is back in stock please reach out to me at StampwithRoberta@gmail.com and I will take care of that for you.

Video- Fun Fold- Autumn Leaves

                                                                                    Fun Fold Card- Opened

 For this Card:

Copper Clay- 4 1/2 x 5 1/2

All about Autumn Designer Series Paper- 4 x 5 1/4 

Copper Clay- 4 1/4 x 9 3/4 - Score the 9 3/4 side at 31/4 and 6 1/2

Designer Series Paper- 3 Pieces - 3x4

Basic White- Cut two Scalloped rectangles from the Scalloped Contour Dies


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...