Friday, September 29, 2023

Friday Focus- Autumn Leaves

 

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Not sure If I have mentioned but here in Ohio the weather has turned Fall. I love  Fall. I love watching football, hoodies, cool tempatures. 

Today, for Friday Focus I cased this card from page 42 of the September - December Mini Catalog. I used the Autumn Leaves Bundle and All about Autumn Designer Series Paper

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Copper Clay - 4 x 5 1/4- Embossed with De-stressed Tile #D embossing Folder

All About Autumn Designer Series Paper- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4

Basic White- 3/4 x 3 1/2 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...