Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Quick Fun Fold Card!- Translucent Florals!

 

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Welcome back for another Quick Fun Fold Card. This week we are using the Translucent Florals Bundle. We were able to order this bundle back in April and I have not used it much but decided since you all will be able to purchase it September 6th I would use it this week. 


I hope you will join me live today at 12pm on my StampwithRobertaVIPGroup 

 Fun Fold - Translucent Floral Video

 For this Card:

Bubble Bath- 4 1/4 x 11, Score at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2

Designer Series Paper-  4 x 5 1/4 and 2  pieces- 2 1/2 x 4 

Bubble Bath- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2

Basic White- 2 Pieces- 3 x 4 1/4 


Products I used are........

Translucent Floral Bundle # 162253 $54.00

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...