Thursday, August 31, 2023

Memory Keeping Thursday! - 1st Quarter 2023 Family album

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!  For this weeks Memory Keeping Thursday I wanted to share with you the 1st Quarter of my 2023 Family Album.  Above is my title Page for 2023. I also have a few photos from January, February and March below. If you would like to see a Flip through  

Family Album Quarter 1- 2023 Video

January 2023

In Memory Page of My Daddy, His Birthday is January 2. So I wanted to do a in Memory Page. 


I approach my Family album as a monthly Process. I have a two page project life pages Usually I used 2 design A. But for January I used Design P for my January pages.  Top is the Left Page in my album and I  add pictures that so what happened in the month.

This is the Right side of the Page and I love to take pictures of food we eat, especially since I decided in 2023 we will be cooking at home alot more. 

if you watch the Video you will see I also create other layouts to share stories that I want our family to remember. 

 

February 2023

February Memories Again I went with the Design  P Layout, I wanted to be able to use more photos.

 
Right Page of February Memories: Design A To finish out the February Memories

  I used a Design P, and again I featured the food from the month of February.

This is a 12x12 pages from Groundhogs day and I  printed screen shots of the groundhogs. This is one of the stories that you will see in the middle of my February pages. 


March 2023

March Memories- Design A page  Left Side.


Design A Right Side for March Memories. 


2 Designer P Pages - I cut one to only have 6 Squares. This is my Food Insert for the Month of March .



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...