Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Quick and Cute Cards- Thanks a Bunch





Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today I will be live in my Stamp with Roberta VIP Group, 
I am using the thanks a Bunch Stamp set that is FREE with a $50.00 order during the 2023 Sale-a-brations. (January and February) This is such a cute stamp set so I decided to use it for my Quick and Cute cards today.

Downloadable Project Sheet- Quick and Cute cards- Thanks a bunch

 

For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/4 x 8 1/2- Cut 1 inch from the Front
Granny Apple Green- 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 and 3 1/4 x 5 1/2
Basic White- 3 x 5 1/4 
Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper- (Sale-a-Brations)-1 1/4 x 5 1/4
Basic White- Stamp greeting and then cut with paper snips




For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- Score 4 1/4
Granny Apple Green- 4 x 5 1/4 
Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper(Sale-a-Brations) 3 1/4  x 4 1/2
Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 4 1/2


For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- Score 4 1/4
Granny Apple Green- 4 x 5 1/4 
Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper(Sale-a-Brations) 3 3/4 x 5 (2Pieces) then cut in triangle so 1/2 so you have both patterns.
Basic White- 3 x 4 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...